I would like to start by quoting a legend we all know and love: “Hey… How you doin’?”
Man, has it been long since I’ve blogged! It’s Diwali season over here so I wish you a very Happy Diwali if you’re celebrating. Hope you have an awesome but safe time during this festival of lights.
Thank you Nayana for giving me something to post while I’m out of ideas. Go check out her blog right now if you haven’t because you’re missing out some wonderful reads.
The rules of this award are as follows:
- Thank and link the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the questions asked.
- Nominate 7 more bloggers for the award (it’s nice to advise them independently)
- Create seven questions for your Nominees.
1. Who is your best friend and what do you love about him/her?
My best friend is undoubtedly Vedant. I’ve known him since the fifth grade, been good friends with him since the eighth, and I think it’s safe to say that we’re inseparable now. The things I love about him are his sense of humour, his knowledge about a lot of things, and the fact that he actually cares about people close to him, myself included. He’s the one person I know I can completely trust.
2. Most scared you have ever been?
I don’t really remember this one so I’ll write about a recent incident. A few months ago I had a prank call while my mother and I were out of town saying that a person was involved in a serious accident and had my number in their ‘Recently Dialled’. I thought it was my father and obviously, I got scared for a few seconds before the prank caller revealed their identity.
3. One thing you could change about yourself?
My inability to socialise. I’m really bad at making new friends or maintaining my friendships simply because I can’t make conversations with people who are any less than good friends. If I could, I’d really love to switch to Team Extrovert.
4. Your most precious belonging?
It has to be this blog. I can’t afford to lose this blog and have all the posts I’ve written just disappear. I’m already out of ideas and if my old works are gone, I’m screwed.
5. One childhood memory?
School, third grade, English Elocution Competition. Topic was ‘If I Was a Butterfly.’ It was a competition between myself and two other kids, one from each division of the grade. The other two nailed their respective scripts but I went silent for two-three seconds during my turn. Surprisingly, I won the thingy.
6. What irritates you?
I’d love to say ‘a lot of things’ but I’m probably expected to write more. So, one of the things that irritates me is the unwillingness of many societies around the world to accept same-sex relationships. You say you want world peace, right? That happens when you accept, promote and spread love, which comes in all shapes, sizes and forms.
7. What do you love most about WordPress?
The fact that it gives me a chance to read all these beautiful posts from people all around the globe. Poems, stories, personal stuff, motivational stuff. This is the one place where I see people who share my passion.
8. Are you the person, you always wanted to be?
No, I’m not. I mean, like the one mentioned in Answer #3, there are a lot of other things that I want to change about me.
9. Worst nightmare ever?
Losing the ones I love. I’ve had nightmares where my friends hated me and my parents weren’t really my parents and that scares the shit out of me. One example of my nightmares would be this.
10. Friendship or Love? Which is more important to you?
Friendship. Even in the case of love, if the one I love isn’t my friend, what’s the point?
11. Your best quality?
Like a friend of mine said the other day, I like to make people happy. It’s nothing unique, but I have very few good qualities and this is the best out of ’em.
- To which fictional character (Movie, book or other) do you relate the most?
- One incident (if not too personal) where you’ve felt really selfish?
- What was your very first prize? When did you win it?
- One random act of kindness you’ve done?
- Whose blogs do you enjoy reading the most?
- One bad and one good quality about yourself?
- If you could experience one incident from your life, which one would it be and why?
Thanks again, Nayana, for nominating me. Hopefully, I’ll soon have an original idea and I’ll write a story out of it. Till then, stay awesome.