Nayana Nair, you absolutely rock! This awesome blogger has nominated me yet again for an award and for that I am immensely grateful. You’d be missing out on a lot of awesome stuff if you don’t check out her blog.
The creator of this award is another talented blogger, Okoto Enigma. Here’s the what and why of this award…
WHAT IS MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma
1. Put the award logo/image on your blog.
2. List the rules.
3. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
5. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
6. You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
7. Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
8. Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
9. Share a link to your best post(s).
Three things about me:
1. I get very angry with myself when I realise I’ve spelt something wrong.
2. I am very possessive about my friends. An outsider who gets along well with any of my friends qualifies for my scorn.
3. I hate Physics. Just hate it. I have it in the next semester with a separate subject called Engineering Mechanics. Double the fun.
Now the questions:
1. What is your current favorite song?
The Little Things Give You Away by Linkin Park. The other day, I actually listened to it more than twelve times. The lyrics, Chester’s vocals and Brad’s solo. There’s no song I could relate to more than this one currently.
2. Most rude you have ever been?
I guess I’m rude whenever my mother and I have a little fight. Although I regret it everytime, it still happens sometimes.
3. One silly superstition that you actually believed in as a child?
The classic ‘Cat crossing the road’. I do believe now that whenever a cat goes across me, it’s the cat that has a bad day.
4. One word that you use most in conversation?
Right now, it’s ‘Jabardast’. It’s a word used in both Hindi and Marathi which would literally mean ‘aggresive’ but I use it like people use ‘awesome’ in English.
5. What is one good thing and a bad thing about getting awards?
One good thing about getting awards is that it helps me post something on my blog even when I’m out of ideas which is the case with me right now. One bad thing about awards is when I’m asked to write something about me, it’s like I don’t know myself. For example, I was blank for a few minutes before I could write three things about me during this one.
Link to my best post:
My questions for the nominees:
1. What superpower would you like to have? (Invisibility, Superhuman strength, Flight, Time-Travel, Telekinesis, Web-slinging, Speed not allowed.)
2. What do you do when you’re angry?
3. Which is your favourite TV series and why?
4. Which fictional character would you like to spend a day with?
5. If God exists and He/She allows you to make one change in your life without a huge butterfly effect taking place, what would you change and why?